Sunday, September 30, 2007

A Quiet Sunday, NOT


I try to make Sundays just for the family spending time together having fun. So far, I think that has happened twice. That's it! Today, we were supposed to go to Sunday School. It did not work that way(my fault). We started out the day with the kids playing PS2. Well, "A" and "L" were playing with "a" doing his best to bother them. He was doing a very good job. "a" and I then went to play computer,just the two of us. It was fun!


Daddy decided that "A" was big enough to go get his own haircut. Now to let you know, it was only two blocks away. I was not comfortable with it to say the least!! I watched from the backgate the whole way. Daddy went to the hardware store. When Daddy came back, he had followed "A" without either one of us knowing. I guess he wasn't as comfortable as he said he was. Daddy had to make a second trip to the hardware store and checked on "A". We have been to this salon for quite a number of years and the people there know us very well. "A" did a great job and got back with no problems at all.


Daddy and "A" then did some repair work to the floor by the back door. It seems when we had the new door put in, it wa not sealed. We then put a new floordown. Well, I am sure that it is no surprise that the boards by the developed holes from moisture. The boys (all three) replaced to boards and even cleaned up after themselves. Very Cool!


I checked my emails and "L" played more PS2. We were lazy. I had 47 emails, no exaggeration.


"L" then decided to work on her book. She is 6. The title is "Making New Friends" Right now she is doing the artwork. It looks to be very good. I would really like to get at least one copy made professionally and bound so that she can have one for herself.
The picture above shows what hard work creating can be.

Daddy decided we have all worked so hard today that he would like to go out to eat. I'm all for that.

1 comment:

Neebie said...

Is my niece wearing boys underwear? Just checking, because they look like boys underwear, no matter how hard she is working on a book.