Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thankful Thursday

My sister tells me that this Thankful Thursday (she is part of another blogger group). Being new at this, I thought, Why not?

I am thankful for my friend Hellen. She has alot going on in her life and is still together (mostly). Her daughter has been through a very rough time. She has been diagnosed with R.S.D. http://www.rsds.org She is only 12 years old. There are constant medical concerns. In the midst of this, she finds time to spend with her son and her husband. She also has a business of her own to take care of. She does mosaic and scrapbooking. She has redone her living room. She and her husband are trying to open up a fish store with a friend. I could go on and on and on. Through it all, she is positive and upbeat. She even asks how I am doing!! Like she doesn't have enough!!

I am thankful that she is in my life to show me how to keep it together even when falling apart. She is a great friend anda whole lot of fun. I can call her to laugh and cry and yell and she always makes me feel better. I really appreciate her.

Love you Hellen!!

1 comment:

Hellen said...

I love you too Karen. One thing I know for sure is that without you I wouldn't have got this far.

I can't thank you enough :)Thank you Honey!