Saturday, September 22, 2007

Just a quiet minute to sit down while the kids play CandyLand and dinner is cooking. Quick! Hurry! This won't last long.

Today was not so bad. "Aa" and Dad went to baseball practice early this morning. I actually got to sleep late (past 7) Lauren and I had a snuggly few minutes before we had to go get "a" from my sister's after the backyard campout. I hope he survived ( I hope she survived).

Pause for mediating the argument. I don't type real fast but I am not really slow, either. It did not take long for the fight to start.

After picking up "a" we went to get Grandma's house to pick her up to go to Girl Scouts. "a" did not make it home before he was asleep.

We got two new girls for the troop so we are out of the "problem" file.

Home in time for Daddy to go to his charity poker tournament with a buddy. He might play poker later as well. Even Daddies get alone time.

Dinner and a friend for "A" to spend the night.

Sunday school tomorrow for "A" and "L" so bed early, I hope.

Well, it didn't happen. Little guys down at 9:45 after WII and two books, one more bathroom, Spider Bear, please, my nose hurts,etc.

Let's finish my project for history because tomorrow we are going to the baseball game and we won't have time. Yes, we have had this project all week.
Dad can help finish it. I am exhausted.

No comments: