Sunday, July 27, 2008

I know I am saying something...

Do you ever feel as though you are speaking and nothing is coming out? I have been trying to talk to my children all morning and it is as if there is only air escaping from my mouth. I must be really tired and cranky today. I would really like to vent here, unfortunately my mother reads this as well.

I went to a Girl Scout deal last night and had a great time. It was a lot of fun. We went to plan the calendar for the upcoming year. We had a lot of good ideas and some crazy ones. I did get a great recipe, though. Its called Summertime S'Mores. You take graham crackers and line them up on a plate, tray or whatever will fit in your freezer. Then get a box of chocolate ice cream and cut it into slices like bread. Put the slices on the graham crackers. Spoon some marshmallow cream over the top (like a real marshmallow) and then cover with another graham cracker. Freeze and eat. They are sooo good!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

You have all got to try the S'mores recipe that Karen gave here. It is so, so good.
Sometimes when Mommies are saying something, the words are just in her mind and don't really come out of her mouth. Her mouth just moves a lot and it is as if nothing is being said, The kids just look at her and say, "Is she talking to me?"
It is a malady of motherhood. some day they will say, "My Mother just came out of my mouth!"