Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Leaving things to God

We have been really been working on putting our lives into God's hands, but our money is running out quickly. So, as hard as this is for me to say, I am looking for a job. I hate the idea of leaving my children to go to work, but Clark will be here and they are not babies. Hopefully it will not be for long, but I also believe that God helps those who help themselves. School is starting and Alex may be able to get into all day kindergarten which will help with the job situation. I am trying at area grocery stores and to be a crossing guard for the kids' school. Just say a prayer that things work out.

In proofreading this I realize that I sound a little depressed. That is not the case. I am not exactly overjoyed about our situation, but I trust in God so I know that things will work out. Since I do not claim to presume to know God's plan for me, I will just continue on as best as I can.

2 comments:

Humphrey Hot Spot said...

i love you

Mom said...

We are here for you as you know this. I will do whatever.
Love, Mom