Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wednesday

Today was very busy. Alex and Lauren had their fun run. They took pledges for each lap they went around this track. Half of the money raised goes back to the PTA and the school. The guys who ran the fun run were excellent. They had the kids swimming, driving, dancing, riding horses, etc. It was hilarious!! Alex did 27 laps and Lauren did 32. They did great. I took plenty of pictures.

I also had to go and get some more Girl Scout candy. I will be so glad when this is done. I am so getting more help when cookies sales start.

Aaron had play practice until 6:30 and them had to come home and eat and get right to homework. He is very tired!!We are very proud of him. This semester he received only one B. The rest were A's and the B was an 88. Way to go!!

When we got home from play practice, two of the neighborhood boys told us that a man had come from our backyard with my son's bike. When they asked him about it, he gave them the bike and left. I have a lock on my back gate that he broke into. Our backyard backs up against a busy street and we put in the back gate so that we could mow the easement. He must have come in off of the street and just took what he could see. Needless to say, I am getting several new locks first thing in the morning! I filed a police report, but since nothing was taken, I am not sure what will be done. It just scares me that we could have been here while he was in the backyard. All I can say is Thank You Angels!!

I am mentally and physically exhausted. I am going down!!

No comments: