Friday, November 9, 2007

Aaron

My son Aaron is such a great kid. He received 6 "A"s and 1 "B" on his report card this past semester. He is also taking two pre-ap classes, math and science and they are talking about putting him into pre-ap language arts as well. He is also in the school play doing props. He has been at school until 6:30 or 7:00pm all week and the play is tonight. He is supposed to be there from 4:15 until after 9pm. This is all while keeping up with his homework. So, with everything else going on, I decided to keep him home today from school so he can rest up. I found out that the star of the play is also at home so I don't feel so bad. These kids are only 12 and 13 years old. I know they think they are invincible, but they are still just kids. He will be taking a nap today and then getting a shower and going up to school. He has worked so hard on this play. It has been a great first time experience for all of us. I think his theater arts teacher will be taking a break after this. She has been pretty stressed. I'll let you know how the play turns out this evening.

2 comments:

Hellen said...

"pretty stressed" LOL Do you think??? I'm keeping everything crossed that she doesn't snap tonight like a skinny rubber band LOL

Our kids have been awesome! Emily (and Toby) are now home and in bed.

MOM said...

WAY TO GO MASTER AARON!!
ALL THE PEEPS ARE PULLING FOR YOU AND SO AM I.
HOPE TO BE THERE ON MONDAY NITE
LOVE GRANDMA