Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Time Travel Tuesday

The subject is "My Greatest Adventure"

I have not really done anything that would be considered an adventure other than having children. I know it sound cheesy, but I was going to write about the time I went skiing when I was pregnant with "L". But that wasn't much of an adventure.
Every day my children remind me that life is an adventure. You can either watch it go by like in a movie or you can live it to its fullest. What is the saying? Grab life with both hands. I am always hearing of a situation where someone has it worse than I do and I think " Why am I complaining?" I enjoy watching my kids experience every second wholly and completely. There is no halfway with them, especially "a". I think of what my life would be without them and all I can say is, BORING!! My kids are constantly amazing me with how they think and what they see.

No comments: