Monday, October 8, 2007

The Jonas Brothers

For those of you who do not have tweens, today was the free concert at the State Fair of Texas. Yes, free. Well, it was 11.00 to get in and don't forget the cost of food. So sort of free.

It was also a million degrees out there with 3 four year olds, 1 six yr. old, 1 twelve yr. old, and three very hot adults. I would not have missed it for the world!! The Jonas Brothers are a very popular Disney group that our guys sing along with and have arguments about who their biggest fan is. "A" was an incredible help with the little guys who had about enough approx. 30 minutes into the concert.

I think I sweated off about 5 pounds and my voice is, well, lets just say it is in the alto range now.

It was an experience that I am glad we had, but I think I would do it a whole lot differently next time. Next time?!! What am I, crazy??!!

There were a whole lot of parents there who had the same look... I am doing this for my kids, but I sure don't remember any concerts like this when I was younger!!

what we wouldn't do for our little loves!
Now I have to get the CD and a poster for each of them. What was that about a free concert??

No comments: