Thursday, October 11, 2007

Counting Down

I have 8 more days to go before I am done with work. Well, getting paid for working. Well, getting paid in dollars for working. I have so many plans for when I get to stay home. I don't know what to pick first: organize the pantry, organize the freezer, organize my scrapbooking stuff, organize, organize, organize!! I might just sit and breathe for a few days. O.K. maybe just one day! My boss asked me if I could stay until December. He is on crack!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO !


Halloween is coming up and two off my three have decided what they are going to be. Sort of. "a" is going to be a bat like Quincy from Little Einstein's. "L" is going to be a fairy, just not in the costume that I have already bought. It had fiber optics that flash in the dark. But it itches. Next she will complain that there is a pea in her bed!!

"A" has no idea what he will be. I think that this might be his last year with the family. I am going to ask my friend Hellen if he can hang with her older two. They have a good time together. I am sort of glad that he is growing up. He is the one that told me that he would never move out and will be with me always. I am glad that he is branching out, but he is still not embarrassed to show his affection. "a" and I went to "A" s school to drop off some money for lunch. We decided to eat there with "A". While we were in line, one of the boys in line looked at "A" and "a" and said, " They look exactly alike!" "A" just laughed and gave "a" a hug. He made sure that "a" was right there in line and o.k. the whole way. When lunch was over, "A" gave both of us a hug and a kiss and went off with his friends. He is still such a sweetie-pie.

My sister and her husband have birthdays in October and we have always gone over there for chili and fixings to celebrate. We missed last year because she was in Georgia :(

I really need to get on the ball with the decorating. I can't wait until I am done with work!!

1 comment:

Hellen said...

CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a free woman!