Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Last One Standing

It seems that I am the only one of the group to keep up their blog. Is it because I am the only one not busy? Hardly!! Am I the only one that has stuff going on in their life? Puhlease!Maybe it is because I am the only one with a working computer... Well, that only works with my sister. I know... I just budget my time better. Yea, that's it...NOT,

Well, regardless of the reason, I will not give up! So here is my life this week....

New Year's Eve was spent at home with sick kids. Lauren was finally getting better after scaring us. She spent several nights with a humidifier in her room sitting up , sleeping in bed. Alex is down to just a slight runny nose. Aaron seems to be fighting whatever it is. Alex made it until around 10pm. Lauren is a very determined little girl and she was up until 11:15 when she fell asleep on the couch. We tried to put her to bed, but she asked us to wake her up at midnight. We said that we would try, thinking that she would be too tired to wake up. Oh no, she jumped up wide awake in time to welcome the new year. Heather was back home for the night with her mom and friends from school.

The little guys go back to school on Thursday, so I am doing mountains of laundry to get them ready. We are finishing out Aaron's and Alex's room tomorrow. We are down to one corner!!!

My New Year's wish for my family and friends: May the New Year be all that you need it to be, which is not necessarily what you ask for. May God be with you through it all and remember, I will always be here for you as well!

Coming Events: Jan.6: My birthday and my mom's
Jan.21: My nephew's birthday
Jan. 22: Clark's 40th!! Austin's B'day
Jan 28: Alex's 5th birthday
Feb. 2: Mom and Dad's Anniversary
Feb 6: Lauren's 7th
Feb. 9: My brother's b'day
Feb 14: Valentine's Day
Feb.26: My sis-in-laws b'day

In between all this, the kids go back to school, there are two holidays and a field trip or two.

I am a bit busy, but then so are the rest of you. That's no excuse!!! Get writing!

No comments: