Thursday, January 31, 2008

Surprise!

I have yet to finish catching up due to really a bad migraine. I woke up this morning to such pain that I let the kids stay home without much of a fight. They were all feeling a little under the weather due to all the wind, and we just took it easy. I helped a friend get the battery for her car replaced and took all the cookies that I had left to my brother to sell at his work. Lauren has sold 252 cookies as of today and this weekend we have table top sales as well as asking for a case of each type to sell around the neighborhood. She is doing so very good! The rest of my week has been a blur so good luck getting more info.

Please watch my sister's blog to hear about her boys' drama. O.K., I'll tell you. It seems that Leslie had asked little c to pick up the phone in one room and bring it to her. Somehow he handed it to j and went to Leslie in the other room while j spoke to Leslie on to extension. When little c came into the bedroom, Leslie gave the other phone to him so he could talk to j on the extension. Little c tells j that he and Daddy had gone to the office today. J gets really upset that c and C got to go to the office without him even though c had JUST handed him the phone. Leslie cannot explain to j what is going on because she is laughing so hard, He just didn't get it!!
Too funny.

No comments: