Thursday, January 3, 2008

SCHOOL IS IN SESSION!!

The kids went back to school today!! I know they were nowhere near as happy as I was. I mean, I love having them home, but I am glad when they go back. Our school district is doing it great this year. The kids go back for Thursday and Friday and then get two days to recoup. Hopefully they are ready to go for the next week. That's the idea anyway. Heather woke up this morning and the house was quiet. She was pretty glad. Things went so smooth this morning and even the afternoon. I hoping to have turned over a new leaf. My friend says that it take two weeks to start a new habit. We'll see how long we can keep this up. The kids have put out their stuff for tomorrow and back packs are ready with folders filled out and everything. I am about to get into the shower and then I'll pack a lunch for Lauren and then go to bed myself. We are going to try to get up early tomorrow to see the meteor shower. I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments: