Saturday, December 22, 2007

Wrapping Party

I am SOOOO tired!! Last night we had a wrapping party at my mom's. This was when we all brought our presents and our wrapping supplies and stay up until everything is wrapped. We were up until 4 am. We had such fun. I took my friend home and got to bed around 5:30.. You know you are out too late when your 19 year old step-daughter gets home before you. I actually got the " If you are going to be out late, you have to call...." talk from my husband. I then got up at 7:30 with my kids. WE are taking a nap. My sister gets to go shopping with my dad and her twin boys. HA!

Thursday's itinerary: Up to take first child to school ,going out to the driveway to see a flat tire!! PANIC just a bit. Called car pool's mom and she took her child to school, walked my two to school, we got a ride halfway there. Thank you, Satia! Borrowed Heather's car to take middle school carpool to school. Woke Heather up again to take van into the tire shop. She then took me to the store to get the last minute items for Alex's holiday party. The tire shop finished the van within an hour. Hurray!! Went to Alex's party, it was GREAT. Did regular afternoon stuff. Everything normal until the evening. Started baking and baking and baking... Aaron wanted to bring brownies to each of his classes. He has six classes and the office staff. This was 14 dozen brownies. I made an extra batch just in case.

Friday's business: Took morning carpool, Heather took Alex and Lauren to school. came back for middle schoolers and Ms. Blanche. She had to take Dylon his inhaler. Everyone carried brownies. Ran home to make the extra batch, picked up Alex. Heather took a batch to Aaron and then put Alex down for nap. I went to Lauren's holiday party, got her out early and went get afternoon carpool. Took Lauren home and took the last brownie batch to Aaron. Good thing I did. Someone bumped into him and he dropped a whole plateful. Picked up last carpool and fell asleep!! Just kidding. FUN FUN FUN!

No comments: