Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Fun Fun Fun

I am cutting out noses for "Pin The Nose On The Snowman" Tomorrow, I am going on the Polar Express with Lauren's class. I have helped my Aaron with his Beyond The Book project. I have to bake brownies for Aaron's school and I am going to two holiday parties.

I am so glad that I am not working. My sister has recently gotten a job and I am so proud of her. She has been out of work for several years and I know that this was a hard decision for her. She is doing an amazing job keeping things up. Way to go, Leslie!!

My sis-in-law has just gotten her Master's and is a great example to us all that even moms can go to school. I am so waiting for my guys to go to school full time so I can go back myself.

Not much else is going on. (understatement!!)

No comments: