Monday, December 3, 2007

Aaron

When most women say that their husbands are magic, I don't think they mean in the same way that I do. "It was a magical night" has a different twist in my house.

Tonight, my husband and his partner are at a magic show. They are performing their stage show and will be levitating my son, Aaron. What kid can say that they were up late because they were floating in mid-air. That is almost as good as "My dog ate my homework". I think he will get points for creativity.

On a different note; does anyone know of someone who wants to illustrate a children's story? I have one that I want to see about getting published and I cannot draw to save my life. I have no money to pay,but I will split any profits with them. If there is any, that is.

I hope everyone's season is going well!!

No comments: