Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tag, I'm it

8 TV shows i watch
1. House
2.In Plain Sight
3.The Today Show
4.Phineas and Ferb
5. Hallmark Movies
6. Lifetime channel
7. Do I have time to watch?
8. I don't have TIVO
8 favorite restaurants
1.sushi
2. hibachi
3 .Abuelo's
4. On the Border
5. Chili's
6 .Taco Bueno
7 . Arby's
8. Braum's
8 things that happen to me today
1. See previous blog
2. Scheduled a 504 meeting for tomorrow
3. Went to work at the school
4. got homework for Valentine's party
5. blogged the tape story
6. printed off some colorblind info
7. picked up carpool kids
8 . sent my husband out for dinner. (see next blog)
8 things i look forward to
1. bedtime
2. my husband getting a job
3. spring break
4. being able to take my little guys to Disney
5. things to slow down
6. the end of girl scout cookies
7. baseball season to start
8. my laundry to be ALL done
8 things i wish for
1. full time school
2. patience
3. a stress- free house
4. my children's happiness
5. enough money to retire
6. Lauren to find her way (in life)
7. Alex to be safe (from everything)
8. Aaron to get through teenage years with as little angst as possible
8 people i tag
1. Leslie ( who already tagged me)
2. Renee (who won't blog anymore)
3. I
4. don't
5. know
6.anyone
7. else
8. to tag
If you want to answer back, blog, or email, or respond to this and copy, paste

No comments: