Thursday, February 12, 2009

Question of the Day

So I look up and ask: "Lauren, why do you have a ball of blue tape?"

Answer: "I had to take it off Alex."

LOONG pause.

Big sigh...Shake of the head

Background: When Heather moved out, we decided to move Alex back into his room. Aaron is VERY excited!! It seemed to be a perfect time to paint the walls now that the room was empty. Clark is in the middle of painting, so there is blue painter tape laying around.

Back to the fun....

It seemed that Alex thought it might be fun to tape himself up. It was him... he did admit it. When asked why on earth you would want to tape yourself up, he just shrugged his shoulders.

I don't think that he taped himself to anything, but Lauren did have to peel tape off of him. Now, to be honest, I am sure that she had a certain amount of fun peeling him.

Why do I think that this will not be the last time that something strange like this happens in my house??

No comments: