Monday, October 13, 2008

My sister

My sister, Leslie, has a way of coming into your house and leaving notes that you find much later in unusual places. I was recently going thru a bag of stuff that I have just had lying around and found this.....

My La-La Loves Me Way Too Much!
I told her one day that I would really like a piece of the moon-so she built a spaceship in her backyard and blasted off! She came back with a piece in the shape of a heart.
My La-La loves me way too much
I told her one day I wanted to pet a dino so she built a time machine in her garage and back to the Stone Age and brought back a T-Rex-he ate my mom's car!
My La-La loves me way too much
I told her one day I'd like to have a robot-so she got back in her time machine and Zap! went to the year 3000 and came back with Z-Bot 200, my very own robot butler. He even feeds my dog for me!
My La-La loves me way too much
But that's o.k. I love her that much, too.
One day she told me she wanted 40 kisses and 40 hugs----so I let my T-Rex take care of that.
How cute is that!! She must have written this while ago. I found it in the middle of a small spiral notebook. Just tucked in where Lauren or Alex or Aaron could find it later. It is so very sweet! I can just see it in a children's book with some really great illustrations. I love her!!

No comments: