Monday, October 20, 2008

100 Post!!

This is my official 100th post!! When I first started, I thought that I would be just messing around. I don't usually stick with this kind of stuff, but look at me... 100 posts.


It has been past due, but this blog is dedicated to Heather. I have not written a lot about Heather because, well, she is not really home very much. She works one full time and one part time job, she goes to school, and she plays hockey (ice hockey). She studies and hangs out with her friends. Well tonight she hung around for a little bit and I thought I would commemorate this with some pictures.. She is going out later, yes with a guy, but just for a soda. Is that what they call it? It's not really a date or anything. Yeah, right. Oh, well. I can't complain and I shouldn't tease her, but it is sooo much fun!! She is a great kid and the little guys love having her around.

No comments: