Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Bad Mommy book

Yesterday the weather was so nice that the kids were out on the fort from about 3:00 until 5:30. They then wanted to go out front and play. We had a long talk about the fact that it was dinner time. They were bound and determined to go and play. I explained that if they went outside, they would not get dinner. They were choosing playing over dinner. We had a lengthy conversation (argument) about it. They ultimately went outside. I am not thinking that they will make that choice again. Alex got toast and Lauren got nothing. I know that this upsets my mother and my sister, but I am not a restaurant. It was time to eat and they already had played outside. It WAS beautiful, but come on! They had eggs and toast this morning and Lauren had two extra toaster scrambles. How much do you want to bet that they eat tonight?

It won't be the only mark in my bad mommy book, I am sure.

2 comments:

Humphrey Hot Spot said...

yes this does upset the God mother ,tell her she can come move in with me ,i will spoiler her in the manner she deserves ,and feed her too hee hee

Humphrey Hot Spot said...

oo cant type! dont look atthe mis spelling