Saturday, September 19, 2009

KABLOOIE

My computer has crashed. Gone, wiped clean, back to basics. No file, no pictures, nothing. I am sending out this plea that if I have ever sent you pictures of my family or if you have ever sent me any, could you please resend them? Of course I had no back ups, no thumb drives, nothing. I have really cried. I know in the grand scheme of things, this is really small potatoes, but it is one more straw on my back. This camel is coming close to breaking! The only pictures I have are the ones on this site. Lauren's big concern was of Elvis, our Dane. Luckily, I did post some here. Some of the older pictures are still on disc, but the latest ones were directly downloaded from the camera and then erased. No graduations, award ceremonies, etc. I really cannot list anymore because I am about to cry again. I will never forget to back up again. Everything will be in more than one place.

No comments: