Sunday, July 26, 2009

Husbands!

It is hard being a mother of four these days. Yes, I said four and I am not including Heather in that count!
Last night I made some brownies. I told the little guys that they could not have any last night because it was too late (8:45) but that after breakfast and a shower the nest day (today) they could have one. Clark and Aaron came home after midnight and I had already gone to bed. This morning when I woke up, surprise, there were brownies missing! As I was making breakfast, Clark comes in and eats another one. Of course I hear, "That's not fair!!!! I had to yell at him and explain to the kids that Daddy was in trouble. GRRR! Why does he not think of these things! To say to them "I am a grownup" does not work for me. After he left and I had to calm Lauren and Alex down, they finally ate breakfast and took their showers. Then I was happy to give them their brownies. Clark, however, will not get any more brownies until after dinner! If he is going to act like a little guy, then he will have the same consequences.

No comments: