Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fish Camp

Contrary to first impressions, this is NOT to learn about sea going creatures. This is for those students who are about to enter...gasp....groan.... freshman year in high school! This is really hard for me to type. I really remember Aaron just starting kindergarten with Mrs. Robertson and it doesn't seem that long ago. Of course it helps that Alex (mini-Aaron) was just there himself.



Aaron has his own phone now and has been getting around on his bike to his friends' houses. I am really trying to give him his own space, but I need more work. He has been to the convenience store down the street on his own with a friend. (I actually cheated on this one. I could look over the fence and watched him the whole way.)



He is too young to go to high school!! By the way, he is now officially 6ft tall and 14 years old. You know it is sad when the little guys are calling him for help with their fans and lights.

We went to register for the camp and I almost cried.. He is really growing up fast!

No comments: