Saturday, May 23, 2009

Oops!

Well, I know I said that I was not feeling well, but...... Just as I was beginning to feel better, I made a visit to Lowe's. I was supposed to pick up some flowers that they were donating to my daughter's Girl Scout troop. As I was walking up to the Outdoor half of the building, I tripped over the tongue of a trailer that they had chained to a lamp. The trailer was for sale and the tongue was sticking out in front of the lamp itself while the rest of the trailer was behind the post. I never saw the tongue and tripped right over it. I tried to save myself and stumbled several steps. I then promply took a face plant. I banged up my nose, teeth, lip, chin and knee. I actually had my first nosebleed. Granted, it wasn't very big, but to have my face dripping blood really made me shake. A customer gave me some wipes and got the manager for me. We are waiting to see what Lowe's claim department has to say, but in the meantime I have been to the doctor and at this time nothing seems to be broken. We are waiting to see the results of my nose x-ray. I am aching so bad that I can barely move my arm and my knee is giving me some problems. I have to be really careful about eating as well because my front teeth hurt. "Other than that, how was the play, Mrs. Lincoln?" Is anyone else wondering what else can go wrong?

No comments: