Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Monster Cats

These are our cats. I seem to grow everything big in my family; dogs, cats, kids, messes.









This is Midnight. He is VERY mellow, o.k. he doesn't really move much.





This is Simba. He is called the "no, no cat" He is slightly psycho and tends to attack, maim and/or destroy for no reason at all. He will let you pet him and then thank you with a chomp.

I have put the remote next to them for sizing purposes. I really don't feed them alot. They don't get treats or people food and they are on dry food for old, overweight cats with hairballs. Though you wonder how they get hairballs when they have such a hard time rolling over. When Elvis was alive, they did get more exercise. Maybe I can convince Clark that we need another dog for health reasons. What do you think??

No comments: