Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Girl Scout Summer Camp












Last Week Lauren and I went to camp Get A Clue. It was what they called a twilight camp from 4:30 -8:30 . We had a lot of fun. Lauren said she was tortured by her unit leader because she had to do things like make SWAPs and play games and stuff like that. I was with the Junior group and Alex got to come one day and see Miss Bridget, his favorite. We actually earned the Sizzler patch which is not really fun to earn. It means we were camping when it was over 100 degrees!

This week, Lauren is at Treasure Island from 9-3. I did not go to this one because I thought that it would be too long away from Alex and Aaron and I wanted both of them to be alive when I got home. We are carpooling with a little girl who is such a morning person. She is very perky and talkative and, as we all know, Lauren is soo not! Lauren is showing great restraint and not getting too upset. She has asked for music to be on so that our friend is quiet on the ride. It helps some. The pictures above are from camp last week.

I'll get back to you with more from this week. Stay cool!!

No comments: