Friday, May 9, 2008

Prayers























You know how you start to look for something and then you find something else? Well, I was hunting under the bed and found a bag with about eight packages of film in it. I had gotten the CDs with each one and I have spent all day uploading certain prints. These pictures are from 2006. This has also made me realize that I have not done any scrapbooking in a while. I was pretty caught up at one point and now I think I am starting on Alex. That's 2003, January. I think its time to get busy, again. I have put a few above to show how my guys have changed through the years.

I can't figure out how to put the pictures within my blog, so if you have any suggestion, I am open!

My sister-in-law has MSRA on her lip, chin and throat. This is on top of the bout of Bell's Palsy she is fighting. She has been through so much so please keep her in your prayers. She is trying to maintain a good attitude, but come on!!

My husband was fired today from his job. I would be more upset , but the Director of Operations was also fired today. I am not sure what we are going to do, but we will make it work. Or, rather, I will take a deep breath and put it into God's hands. We have been saving money to go to Disney, so we have something set aside. So, keep us in your prayers as well, please.

I was reading another blog the other day and she had asked several thought provoking questions about God's hand in our lives. I believe that God is in our life every day and every way. I posted a reply to her blog supporting her and someone critiqued my post! I was very upset at first, but then got to thinking that it wasn't worth it. Why argue with someone. As long as my point was understood, everything was fine. Has anyone else had this happen to them? What did you do, if anything?

Oh, well enough soapbox!!

I am currently listening to three little guys playing with those Fisher Price toys that I was going to give away. Boy, am I glad I didn't!

No comments: