Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Yea, School

Tomorrow, Lauren will be going back to school for two days. I am still a little concerned about her cough. It seems to get worse the more she runs around and is active. Alex is still home, I think. He has more problems than she does with the cough. I know they are not contagious as far as the ear infections and strep throat, but the cold that started it all is still hanging around and do I want to share? I think not. Spring Break is coming up and that means hunting for fun things to do at a low cost. I think we will pull out all the crafts materials that we have and have a good time making a mess. Thank goodness for hardwood floors!! Just sweep and mop. I was going to go to bed early tonight. But..... Lauren wanted some mommy time, just us playing; and then the computer sucked me in and so here it is 10:15 and I am still going.
Now I am off again.

No comments: