Monday, March 10, 2008

Let's Segue into Spring.....

Hello to all!!

My sister's friend Julie, whose blog you can link to from mine, is a very together mother of 7 who does a very neat thing almost daily. I thought I would try it and sees what happens. I am not going to say I will do it daily, but we will see what happens.

Beauty in the Common Things: nap time
Listen In: the hum of the dryer, Alex trying to sing himself to sleep
Supper Plans: something with chicken breasts, corn, mixed veggies
Today I Plan To: do the dishes, clean up Lauren's room
View From the Front Window: the sun has just briefly broken through the clouds.


Lauren has been home since last Monday with a cough, congestion and an on/off fever. Alex has decided he felt left out and now he has it as well. Lauren woke up complaining of her ear hurting. Our doctor is out all week and I had to push for an appointment for her. I have been treating the symptoms and now I think it has gone into an ear infection. The earliest time I could get in to see someone is tomorrow at 10:30. It is a little frustrating to follow all the instructions and then when you KNOW that your child needs more from a doctor to be told that they are too busy. GRRR! Heather is looking for another job and is considering going to the University of North Texas for the fall. We have pulled Alex from morning pre-k to afternoon and I think it is going well. It will give me more time to spend with just him and work on his letters, etc. Aaron has just signed up for next year's classes. He is planning on taking all four pre-AP classes as well as a technologies class. He goes on a history field trip over spring break that has him visiting several museums in the area. That seems to be all that is going on. Girl Scouts keeps up and baseball is beginning. Hopefully I'll get back to you sooner than a month.

No comments: