Friday, April 18, 2008

Don't Give Me A Rash







Today was very fun. Lauren and I went to the Botanical Gardens with her class and we had a great time!.. However, before talking about that let me fill you in.


One of the carpool kids asked Aaron on Wednesday "Hey, what's that on your face?" Statements like tend to make a mom look up. I looked and he had a bad case of acne. I looked closer and it was all over his body. It actually looks like a giant case of hives. It is not raised or bothering him. He has no fever or anything else. The doctor said that she hadn't heard of anything so she thought he would be o.k. Makes you feel good, right? He should be fine. Its the should that got me... I let all the carpool parents know just in case. So if you see a lot of kids around with this odd looking rash, its my fault. I've told you about it...so DON'T GIVE ME A RASH.. HA!


I guess it works out because one of the little carpoolers threw up all over my house that same day. It was a busy day!


But on to the Gardens...
One of guys was so OCD about touching a lizard. It was so funny watching him try to catch one. Everywhere we went he was looking for one. We didn't get everywhere on the map, but these little guys were troopers and walked a great deal. I did seem to have more and more in my backpack at the end of the day, though.

Its now the weekend and time for a mommy's night out. Hellen and I are going to Starbucks to hang out. Tomorrow starts early with a baseball game and then shopping. The kids have friends spending the night and then Sunday is church and Sunday School. I'll try to get back to blogging on a regular basis.
Beauty in the Common Things: sleeping children
Listen in: A very LOUD TV show that my husband is watching
Good Night!



No comments: